- People who wish to improve blood circulation and heart health
- Women with monthly cycle discomforts
- Women who wish to have healthy skin, hair and nails
As a dietary supplement,
take 1 to 2 softgels daily after food.
The product content (softgel) is certified Halal by The Federation of the Islamic Associations of New Zealand and bottled in a GMP-compliant facility.
- No preservatives, artificial colouring and flavouring added.
- Product colour may vary due to the absence of artificial colouring and presence of natural ingredients. Product quality is not affected.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and seek medical advice if any adverse reaction occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Keep container tightly closed.
- To further support healthy skin complexion, take with LB-30 and Zinc A & C.
- To further support circulatory health, take with Omega 3 Plus.
- To further relieve monthly discomforts experienced by women, take with Liqui CalMag Plus.